1. Lay-Away Policy
London Royal will hold item(s) on lay-away for a maximum period of 30 days (London Royal may at its discretion, allow a longer period of time). During this 30-day period, lay–away item(s) will not be offered for sale to the general public. Deposit must be received by London Royal the day of order or item(s) will again be offered for sale to the general public. Accepted forms of payment for Lay–away are Cash or Credit card / Debit card or EFT Payment 1 –Minimum 50% Deposit paid upfront when receiving invoice Payment 2 –is due not more than 30 days from initial order date. Any Lay–away not paid in full by the 30 days from initial order date will be put back for sale to the general public, unless special arrangements have been made with London Royal store management.
1.2 Refund Policy
1. If the goods are not fully paid for on or before the maximum 30 day lay-away period displayed from the date of invoice, the lay–away goods will be returned back to stock and any deposit(s) paid previously will be returned as store credit which is limited within 90 days from day of original invoice.
2. Alteration & Return Policy
After 5 days you can return it for store credit which is limited within 14 days. All products must be returned within 7 days of when they were purchased to qualify for store credit or an exchange. The purchaser must present the original till slip/invoice and credit card receipt where applicable.
Store credit or exchange available only on products that are unworn, unaltered and undamaged. No option of a refund/exchange if goods have been specifically made, ordered or altered.The following products are noteligible for a refund, exchange or credit:
● Products that are worn, altered and damaged. No option of areturn if goods have been specifically made, ordered or altered.
● If the original labels and stickers are not still attached;
● it is not in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).